The Thai government fees for a work permit in Thailand varies according to the length of time of the work permit. Most work permits in Thailand tend to be 1 year work permits as it is normally based on the length of the contract. Most employment contracts in Thailand are 12 month contracts hence the work permit will be as long as the contract is for. If you have a 3 year contract the government fees with be for a 3 year work permit.
RATE OF GOVERNMENT FEES FOR WORK PERMIT
- 100 Baht/form = Application Fee
- 750 Baht = not longer than three months.
- 1,500 Baht = longer than three months but does not exceed six months.
- 3,000 Baht = longer than six months but does not exceed one year.
- For a work permit which is longer than one year, the fee will be increased
- 500 Baht/Book = Substitute of a permit
- 1,000 Baht/time = Permission to change or add job description.
- 3,000 Baht/time = Permission to change or add employer
- 1,000 Baht/time = Permission to change or add the locality or place of work
- 150 Baht/time = Permission to change or add conditions
If you have more questions about the work permit fees in Thailand then speak to us online about the cost of a work permit outside of the government fees. The time taken to apply for and to obtain your visa will vary, so speak to an attorney for faster service and up-to-date information as to the work permit process and timeline.